11.5.11

they call me the "tea lady"


it's the truth: all of my friends have dubbed me the "tea lady". i'm an avid collector and i like to think of myself as a tea connoisseur. queen elizabeth, you can invite me over anyday. my addiction started around a year ago when i first discovered the canadian tea store teaopia. they sell loose leaf teas from all over the world. i think i own about half of their stock. 


a recent tea i picked up is called "organic simply mango". it wasn't cheap, totaling out to 14$ for 0.050 kg's. it was worth every penny though. it has an amazing mango peachy flavour to it and tastes amazing over ice. i've never really collected much, the occasional hockey card, a few collectible magazines. i'm proud to say that i am a tea lady. now if only i could buy those cath kidston tins to store it all in.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing beats a good cup of tea <3 I agree with you there!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blog template by bloggercandy / heavily edited by simplyhayley