1.5.11

i've had a tumblr for a few years now and i used to love it. it used to be my go to place where i could get away and post whatever i please. recently, i've found that tumblr has just changed for me. i can no longer post what is on my mind without being ridiculed or having someone write some form of hate in my ask box. personally, i find it quite pathetic. i also take all my own photos and finding it very annoying when people post them elsewhere. i think in the near future my blog will be making a permanent switch to blogspot. i believe it is for the better. it's a shame that such a good website has turned into a popularity contest.

5 comments:

Nova said...

I totally agree!

Benina M. said...

Tumblr is getting so boring and negative in the past months... I agree with you! <3

Amy said...

i think you should just start a new tumblr. change your name just start over. but make sure to tell us. :D or just stay on blogspot! <3

Anonymous said...

i'm feeling you on this beautiful! tumblr has become fully about 'promotion' and followers, if i see one more 'if you recommend i will PROMOTE to 500000000+ followers' its like ahh shut up! i feel you, definitely. but ill always love and respect both your blogs! true bloggers will recognise your potential through the childrish dramatics of tumblr xx

wtmontana said...

I adore the posts on blogspot, they give it something extra. You're in my google reader for sure. But I will always love tumblr for the sheer spontaneous-ness of it all! We will follow wherever you go :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blog template by bloggercandy / heavily edited by simplyhayley